1. If I order online, how long will it take until it gets delivered?
For North Island addresses it takes 1 - 2 working days for your parcel to arrive.
For South Island and Rural addresses it takes 2 - 3 working days for your parcel to arrive.
2. When does my order get sent out if I order on the weekend?
The next working day.
3. Do you deliver to PO Boxes?
No, we don't deliver to PO Boxes.
4. Can I have my chocolates gift wrapped?
You sure can! We offer complimentary gift wrapping to all orders. When you view your cart - under "Special Instructions" just type in if you want it gift wrapped and if wanted a note to come with it.
5. Do you deliver overseas?
We do courier overseas. We use non tracked International Air which takes about 5 - 10 working days for your parcel to arrive. If you want a tracked option, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Are your products gluten free?
Yes, except for:
1. Blackcurrant & Licorice
2. Milk and Dark Rocky Road
3. Milk and Dark Coconut Rough
4. Fairy Tern Eggs
7. What is the best way to store my chocolates?
To maintain quality and taste, please keep chocolates in a cool, dry place between 16-20c.
8. What is Bennetts return policy?
We do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a particular purchase, so please choose carefully. If the goods are faulty, we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy.
If your chocolate delivery has been damaged in transit or our product is faulty please contact us immediately by emailing email@example.com or phoning 09 431 5500 so we can provide the appropriate solution.