1. If I order online, how long will it take until it gets delivered?
For North Island addresses it takes 1 - 2 working days for your parcel to arrive.
For South Island and Rural addresses it takes 2 - 3 working days for your parcel to arrive.
We don't send anything out on Fridays as they sit in the courier warehouse over the weekend. So if you ordered chocolates on Thursday night or Friday it will get sent out on Monday.
2. When does my order get sent out if I order on the weekend?
The next working day.
3. Do you deliver to PO Boxes?
No, unfortunately we don't deliver to PO Boxes.
4. What courier company do you use?
We use Courier Post and Aramex (formerly known as Fastway)
5. Can I have my chocolates gift wrapped?
You sure can! We offer complimentary gift wrapping to all orders. When you view your cart - under "Special Instructions" just type in if you want it gift wrapped and if wanted a note to come with it.
6. Do you deliver overseas?
We do courier overseas. We use non tracked International Air which takes about 5 - 10 working days for your parcel to arrive. If you want a tracked option, please email email@example.com.
7. Are your products gluten free?
Yes, except for:
1. Blackcurrant & Licorice
2. Milk and Dark Rocky Road
3. Milk and Dark Coconut Rough
4. Fairy Tern Eggs
8. What is the best way to store my chocolates?
To maintain quality and taste, please keep chocolates in a cool, dry place between 16-20c.
9. What is Bennetts return policy?
We do not provide refunds if you have changed your mind about your purchase.